NavCoin v4.5.2 Release Notes¶
Community Fund Duplicate Payment Hard Fork¶
<Pull Request 413> <Commit 7ef765b> Fixes a bug where the Community Fund payment requests could be accepted by the network multiple times. Enforces version bit 21 for all blocks after blockheight 2882875 as well as rejecting duplicate payments after the fork height.
Voting Cycle Counter Hotfix¶
<Pull Request 396>
Fixes a bug where the
votingCycle field of community fund proposals and payment requests would continue to increment after their terminal state if a user reorgs. Also for proposal/payment requests which change from pending to expired, when the voting cycle is 1 over the cycle limit, staker’s votes would continue to be counted even though such proposal/payment request is expired. This bug did not affect network consensus on the status of proposal or payment requests.
Faster Blockchain Sync¶
<Pull Request 390> <Commit 1990d92> Keeps a cache of the community fund votes to avoid an unnecessary recalculation per block which was causing extreme slow synchronization per block. After applying the patch the CountVotes() function is significantly faster.
RPC Tests newly implemented and fixed¶
The RPC unit test work mainly involved fixing broken RPC tests inherited from Bitcoin as well as creating new ones. This expands our test suite allowing for greater coverage which provides quality checks to the existing codebase and future updates.
Other updates to the NavCoin client, docs and codebase¶
- Restart of testnet <Pull Request 402> <Commit c821bad>
- RPC paymentrequestvotelist and proposalvotelist output changed to JSON <Pull Request 380> <Commit b2ed39a>
- Disables dark mode on MacOS Mojave <Pull Request 403> <Commit e436506>
- Updates to OS X building docs <Pull Request 406><Commit a1fc1fa>
- Updates to Unix building docs <Pull Request 408> <Commit aacbb3d>
- Updates to gitian building docs for Debian 9 <Pull Request 365> <Commit 732c257>
- Deletes duplicate Qt Creator files <Pull Request 382> <Commit 8eb4652>