NavCoin v5.0.0 Release Notes¶
This PR includes a serie of Deployment Proposals as described in https://www.reddit.com/r/NavCoin/comments/bs4pvn/proposal_for_the_extension_of_the_community_fund/:
- Adds support for abstaining in the votings. (Version Bit 19) - includes functional test
- Enables voting state cache, reducing the amount of votes which need to be broadcasted down to 1 per address. (Version Bit 22) - does not include specific functional test, but old fund tests pass having this deployment activated
- Enables DAO consultations. (Version Bit 23) - includes functional test
- Enables modification of consensus parameters through DAO consultations. (Version Bit 25) - includes functional test
- Enables voting delegation and voting from light wallets. (Version bit 27) - includes functional test
- Allows fund proposals to have a different address for signing the payment requests and for receiving the payment. This allows to use arbitrary scripts as payment addresses, like multisig addresses. When the payment address differs from the owner address, the first will be specified using the p parameter on the JSON object embedded on the strDZeel property of the transaction.
- Includes UI to manage the new DAO features.
This PR adds support for Dandelion as described in https://github.com/bitcoin/bips/blob/master/bip-0156.mediawiki
Mnemonic startup GUI¶
This PR adds a Startup GUI which allows for the ability to restore and create wallets with Mnemonic words. Mnemonic words are like a read readable master key for BIP32 a bitcoin proposal to make key generation derived from one key or a masterkey instead of being randomly created as before hand.